21-Day Sugar Fast
It's time for us to take time to...
Refocus... Reset.... and Renew!
Join the #ProFITFam in this 21-Day Sugar Fast Challenge as we quiet the noise to hear from the Lord.
This fast will help bring healing to our minds, bodies and our spirits.
Scroll to the bottom of the screen to register for this challenge!
If you know you don’t need another passing diet trend, but you long for freedom in your body, this 21-day Sugar Fast is just for you!
- Kickstart your body’s ability to drop extra pounds
- Increase your energy
- Sleep better
- Decrease your brain fog
- Decrease joint pain and body aches
What You Get:
- Daily devotionals and education about the science behind the sugar fast
- Daily prompts to help you focus on loving others throughout your fast
- Recipe suggestions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Food list of what to eat and what avoid
- At home self-analysis and questions to determine if you have candida overgrowth
- Workout calendar including Rev on the Mat, stretching & flexibility videos as well as exclusive Reving the Word podcasts and Be Still & Be Loved podcasts.
- Access to our private community Facebook group
- Daily progress calendar to keep you accountable as you check off each day
- Opportunity to find a local or virtual Sugar Fast Meet Up!
*The #ProFITFam Sugar Fast Meet Up will be held on Saturday, January 23 via Zoom!
What You Need:
A personal email address A mobile device, computer, or Smart TV to stream workouts Suggested (but NOT necessary!) equipment for the workouts Hand weights Resistance tubes (We recommend these bands) Yoga mat A journal or notebook – we recommend these: Move in Love Journal Food Journal – coming soon!
Community and Support
Participants who join this challenge with the #ProFITFam will be added to our private Facebook Challenge Group and will have access to a weekly accountability and prayer Zoom call, encouragement and support. Participants in the 21-Day Challenge will also receive a special discount on our January Meet Up, Finding Delight in Discipline.
Join the Challenge Today!
There is no amount too big or too small to participate. We suggest a $10 minimum tax-deductible donation to join the Sugar Fast, but give however you feel led!